Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SCOTTSDALE QUARTER SPLASH PAD

Have you ever dreamt of a place where you can sit down and relax, watch your children play with water, get tan, eat the best food from amazing local restaurants or have a picnic in a grassy area, window shop from the comfort of a lounge chair, watch limousines and your dream cars drive by, and watch the most fashionable people walk right in front of you? It sounds like a 5 star resort, right? Not really! You can experience all of the above at the Scottsdale Quarter Shopping Center Splash Pad in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ. A place where comfort, elegance and fun go hand-in hand.

The Scottsdale Quarters Shopping Center  is located in the heart of one of the most exclusive communities in Phoenix, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale is well known for their unique elegant boutiques, exquisite restaurants and a large community of exclusive people. 

What I absolutely love about this incredible splash pad is the location.  Located in the heart of an outdoor mall where you can easily spend the entire day without having to go anywhere, how convenient! See, I have the whole day already planned for you!  You can  arrive at 10 am when the shops, splash pad and the restaurants open, let your kids play in the splash pad, walk a short distance to your favorite restaurant and then go shopping in their exclusive boutiques or recognized stores like H&M, Apple, Restoration Hardware and Armany Code , just to name a few. Sounds like a dream place! 

When I think about summer all I want to do is to be surrounded by water. The best part is that these splash pads, also called water fountains or water parks, are completely free to the public and it offers a fun unique experience for your entire family. Not bad for a free outing! 

By far this is my favorite splash pad in the North Phoenix area. I like it so much that I celebrated Logan's second birthday in this location. Want to see more pictures? Click here

Hope you make this incredible place your next fun destination. I guarantee you will love it and the best part is, your kids will enjoy it too! There is something for everyone and its unique design will make you feel like you are in an oasis in the middle of the desert. 

I added a combination of pictures taken during the day, from a different occasion, and at night, so you fall even more in love with this place. With the reflection of the light on the palm trees, the colorful lights installed in the splash pad and the nice comforting warm breeze from the desert, this place can offer a romantic evening for all of you love birds out there! I'll let you experience it for yourself! 


Pictures of my nieces and nephew visiting from Texas having a blast!  Logan couldn't miss all the fun!


















I give all the credit to my friend Liz Daniels for taking this gorgeous picture while she was on a date with her hubby.

My  friend Fabi sent me this picture of her hubby and baby playing at the splash pad at night.
.................................................................................

And if you are getting ready to spend a fun day at the Scottsdale Quarter splash pad and are wondering what are their policies, problem solved, please see below! 



.................................................................................

Here is a sneak pic of the Desert Ridge Splash Pad which will be featured next week! 


.................................................................................

If you would like more information about free water parks or splash pads around the valley, click here

If you would like me to take pictures of the entire shopping center, please let me know. I will be more than happy to create a separate post and publish it just for you,

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading about this beautiful splash pad. If you live in a different city, state or in a different part of the world and would like to share with us pictures of your favorite water park or summer activities, please send me an email or become my friend on Facebook

I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all of your sweet comments. 

See you soon! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I just LOVE being a Mom and celebrating all the fun things my kids do. I am excited to try some of the delicious recipes you post. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete