Friday, June 28, 2013

Reader's Spotlight - THANK YOU!

Look, it is a dress! 



This week's Reader's Spotlight goes to ShanTay from Phoenix, AZ! She has been a faithful follower of my blog and a good friend.  If you guys have been following my blog and learning from my Secrets , do you see something special, other than she looks fabulous, about her skirt? Do you need help? Here's a hint...........................

It is a DRESS! 

I couldn't tell by just looking at this picture. ShanTay is wearing a dress that her mom bought for her as a gift two years ago, sleeveless, and she has been keeping it in the closet all of this time wondering how  to wear it modestly. After reading my Royal Blue Maxy Dress  post, she took her polka dot dress out of the closet, put a black shirt on, accessorized it with a gorgeous belt and TADAAAAA! 
A brand new outfit and no need to go shopping!  

Black T-Shirt: Down East Basics //Belt: Charming Charlie //Dress: Gift from mom, she thinks it is from Ross

Oh look at those shoes! This was a gift from her husband. WOW, he has really good taste!

Shoes: Babyphat (DSW) 

Isn't she wonderful! Thank you so much my friend for sharing this pictures with us. Specially for making my day! It means a lot to me to see good friends reading my blog and commenting and learning from it. I can't wait to see more pictures of you.  YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Now its time to 
  Rock That Dress!
For all of my amazing readers and friend around the world , don't be shy, email me pictures and let me know your story! I would love to heard from you, no matter what language you speak or where in the world you live, I love hearing from you!

Who would like to be my next week Reader's spotlight? YOU! 

Your Friend, 

1 comment:

  1. I love this fun series that you are doing on your blog every Friday!! It's awesome! Work it Shan Tay!

    ReplyDelete