Monday, July 1, 2013

MINT OBSESSION, ANYONE?

Mint Obsession, anyone?



I love fashion nowadays. It seems that no matter what colors you mix and match together, at the end of the day they look great! Who would have thought, 7 years ago, I will be walking down the street wearing a mint/blue shirt, pinkish orange pants and brown, hot pink and animal print shoes?
  
I have been seeing a lot of cute girls walking around with mint shirts, girls on blogs with mint shirts, no matter where I go all I see is mint, mint, MINT! So I decided to look around and find myself a cute little mint shirt too! Hey, I had to be part of the mint obsession that everyone has.

So quick story how I found this shirt. It was one of those days when I woke up and the first thing my husband asks me is, honey what are you making for dinner? Huh? I couldn't believe that my hubby was asking me this question first thing in the morning!! Goodness I haven't even thought of what I was eating for breakfast yet! Ok... so my taste buds kicked in and all I could think of was making an exotic Colombian dish.

I live in Phoenix, AZ and it is very hard to find some of the ingredients that I use for cooking in any regular store. So I remember seeing in the news paper an advertisement for a Mexican/Latino grocery store called The Pro Ranch Market. Ha, I grabbed my bag, my baby and next thing, I'm out the door. So crazy Paola drives 20 miles to find this store! When we arrived, I parked and right before going into the store, I see this boutique called Bonita's Fashion. It caught my eye and I had to walk inside to check it out. HOLY MOTHER OF PEARLS, I was in paradise! 

Everything was under $12, whoop whoop!

I found this cute shirt for $10! What caught my eye was the back of the shirt, it has these cute gold buttons. I had to buy it! It was so cute that I didn't even look at the color, and then realized, ITS MINT! Cha-ching success! Is this even a word, cha-ching? Oh well is sounds fun to me!

Such an affordable shirt with so many cute details. This was a true hidden treasure!

Oh and about dinner, that supermarket was awesome and dinner did turned out scrumptious! 

Now lets focus on my new cute minty pinkish/orange , mix of colors outfit......... 

This is my victory jump! Hooray for MINT

Isn't the back of this shirt adorable? 

Shirt: B_envied (Bonita's Fashion) // Pants: Jalatte (Ross) // Shoes: Ticket (Cartagena, Colombia) 



Bracelet: Paris, Paris (I added more and the pearl ring charm) // 
Ring: Boutique in Boca Raton Resort and Club, Florida


Minty Purse: Forever 21



Love these shoes! They are super comfortable! 


Glasses: Ray-Ban (Sunglass Hut) // Earrings: Charming Charlie // Necklace: Charming Charlie 
( I added the  pearls on top, separators and crystals) 




Watch: Michael Kors 







This is my first mint shirt and will not be my last one. Its time for some mint pants, don't you think?

 After this color combustion, I have to say that I'm not afraid of mixing and matching bright colors anymore. I felt fun, chic and very cute in this outfit. 

So what do you think? If you absolutely love this shirt, please let me know!!


Please send me pictures of your favorite colorful outfit.
 I'm scouting for this weeks Reader's Spotlight. 


(Check out last week's Spotlight HERE

 This week it might be YOU

Hope everyone had a fun weekend and ready to welcome a successful and productive Monday. 


Rock that mint outfit people!

Your friend,




No comments:

Post a Comment