Monday, July 15, 2013

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION and HIGHLIGHTS OF MY WEEKEND

Hello friends and faithful followers. I have great news for all of you! I will be taking a little break from blogging while my blog is going through some fun changes. I'm sure some of you are wondering, why? What changes? Here is the short side of the story......... I never, ever, would have thought about starting my own blog, but with the encouragement of my friend Kimberly, I decided to start one! I was so excited to start blogging right away that the last thing on my mind was to think about templates, background and a presentation overall. Well, I learned the hard way!! So here I'm worrying about the presentation of my blog! In two weeks Love Always, Paola,  will have a new chic look to it! You will love it!

Please do not be discouraged to continue following me! I promise that the new look of my blog and content will worth the wait.

For now I leave you with some highlights of my weekend. Please continue to send me emails and write comments. I will be checking my blog periodically. I love reading them and they mean the world to me!

My weekend was very uneventful. We all have been sick with a very bad cold and decided to take it slow and had a very low key weekend. For all of you who don't know me that well, I'm a social butterfly and I take every opportunity to invite friends and family over for dinner Fridays and Saturdays, and I always have our weekend activities planned in advance to keep my two active boys happy! Yes, I have a nick name among my family and friends, I'm the energizer bunny! Honestly I get tired but I push myself hard to keep everything under control and my little family happy! A big huge smile and worrying about making everlasting memories is my secret! I'm a happy gal, what can I say!




FRIDAY



My little man took me to watch his FIRST movie called RIO! Logan loves music and dancing, mm I wonder were he gets it from? Perhaps, Me?! Logan watches Rio at least once a day. He calls it Birds TV and starts dancing.



 So as soon as  I heard that the Paradise Valley Mall was showing Rio on Friday for only $1 per person, I knew I had to take him no matter how sick we were feeling! I was congested with a really bad sinus pressure, but it didn't matter. I absolutely love watching all of his facial expressions, and how excited he was to watch it on a  GIANT screen! He lasted longer that I expected! It was  a great experience and we both enjoyed every moment! 

We are still smiling!




After the movie we went to the mall kids play area and had some fun running around chasing each other!



Living in Arizona during the summer is challenging. Not only is over a 115 degrees outside but we are the second place in the world known for having huge Haboobs. Unfortunately I was so nervous when I took this picture that I'm not sure if you can see the huge sand wall right underneath the clouds behind me, that's a sand storm.  The sand is so thick that is covering the mountain behind it.


After having a fun morning, we were driving home when I suddenly get this sand storm alert on my phone. I thought , Na its probably far away! Next thing I look out the window and there it is, right behind me.  Luckily I was only 5 minutes away from my house, so I hit the gas and made it home safe. Phew that was scary and close! 



And I ended the afternoon reading this book Nanny 911, hoping to get some good creative ideas to discipline Mr. Logan, and help me not to loose my mind with so many tantrums lately! I love watching their show!



SATURDAY

Saturday was all about running errands during the day. Logan finally got his second hair cut!  Here is my happy boy and daddy before his hair cut. 

                  







This happy boy is looking good. 



And our Saturday ended with a fun well deserved date night!


So how was your weekend? I would love to see pictures and hear all about it!

 Also I'm reading Teaching with love and Logic. What books do you recommend for me to read regarding early child development and tantrums? 

Also I would love to hear some fun ideas of what you would like to see on my blog, more fashion, more recipes, more local sponsoring? My ears are open my friends and would love hearing some good suggestions!

I appreciate every single one of you and I'm grateful for the love and support that all of you have given me as I start this new chapter in my life. Blogging is not easy and it is time consuming, but I'm loving it.

With lots of love and many Colombian Kisses from Arizona,

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog design! Can't wait to see and read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I feel so much better about my new design. Wow the other one was terrible but we all have to start little! I LOVE your blog too.

      Delete